e-boy & e-girl
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Northern Territory online dating - Put it in between my legs

Πήγαινε κάτω

Northern Territory online dating  - Put it in between my legs Empty Northern Territory online dating - Put it in between my legs

Δημοσίευση  Cairnsda Τρι Ιουλ 26, 2011 6:17 am

singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating - Tired of my sex life My name is Lizeth AGUILERA I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Western Australia online dating online dating Northern Territory online dating Mount Gambier free online dating Sunshine Coast online dating im a very down to earth person. I very trustworthy and i like to enjoy life and the situations it brings. Im a hard worker. Just lookin for a person that can join me n having a wonderful sex life, but not a full on commitment. looking for someone to have some fun with. couples are good. Looking for someone to have some drinks with and see where it goes. I do have a girlfriend who would love to watch or join in. Looking for fun ASAP. On my first day i would do everything that would get my date ud and running if they know what i mean, i like to have a lot of fun and i like to have a lot of sex.I t would be nice if i can do anything possible. I am a young girl who is drug/disease free and who is bored of dating andd just wants the sexual aspect. I am looking for a man who I can have total sexual chemistry with and get along with too. I am looking for a man who is single,drug/disease free and who is friendly and easygoing. If you are clingy please dont write me, I just want sex. I am a fun easy going person who likes to just be around good people. If you would like to chat I am only a message away. : ). Maybe we can talk and see what's up.....who knows what may come of it????? hmmmmm..... I'm a girly girl but i love sports too. I love to meet new peoploe and try new things. My ideal guys would be Loyal, and Honest the most important not only with me but also himself. I hate liars and cheaters amd guys who don't know what they want please dont waste my time.

Cairnsda
Επισκέπτης

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης